Stainless Steel Disc Holder
The Stainless Steel Disc Holder can be used for simple, quick and efficient filtration of fluids and gases used in laboratory, pilot, small scale and batch applications. The disk holder accepts Membrane and other media discs which can be the same filter media used in full size cartridges and capsules. This will ensure consistent scale-up of the product through laboratory, pilot, and full-scale production.
The compact design allows for low hold-up volume to minimize wasted fluid. The locking ring provides quick turn-around of sampling and testing with no tools required. The disk holder is designed to minimize differential pressure. This ensures accurate testing and results of the filter media.
The disk holder can be used for clarification, compatibility, sampling, particle counter testing and other small scale applications.
• Head - 316L Stainless Steel
• Bowl - 316L Stainless Steel
• Screen - Sintered 316 Stainless Steel
• O-Rings - EPDM, Silicon, Fluroelastomer
• Finish - Electropolished Finish
• Dimensions - 2.75" x 2.36"
• Inlet/Outlet Connections - Compression, MNPT and Hose Barb, Quick Coupling
• Vent Connections - 1/4" Compression, Valve, Leur Lock, or No Vent
• Max. Operating Pressure - 87 PSI (6 Bar)