Stainless Steel Media Disc Holder
The Stainless Steel Disc media holder can be used for simple, quick and efficient filtration of fluids and gases used in laboratory, pilot and small scale applications. The disk media holder accepts media discs from a size range of 0.1 to 5 mm. This will allow for testing of different media thickness variations as well as multiple layers.
The compact design allows for high hold-up volume to allow for filter caking and extended testing. The locking ring is the key to allow the different media thicknesses. It also allows for quick turn-around of sampling and testing with no tools required. The media holder is designed to minimize differential pressure thus ensuring accurate testing and results.
The media holder can be used for clarification, compatibility, sampling, particle counter testing and other small scale applications.
• Head - 316L Stainless Steel
• Bowl - 316L Stainless Steel
• Screen - Perforated 316 Stainless Steel
• O-Ring - EPDM, Silicon, Fluroelastomer
• Finish - Electropolished Finish
• Dimensions - 8.7” x 3.5”
• Inlet/Outlet Connection - Compression, MNPT and Hose Barb, Quick Coupling
• Vent Connections - 1/4” Compression, Valve, Luer Lock, or No Vent
• Max. Operating Temperature - 87 PSI (6 bar)