All Natural Polypropylene Filter Housing
All Natural Polypropylene Filter Housings help maintain high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes. These housings can also be used for a variety of other applications where purity, quality, filtration and economy are required.
All housings have 3/4” NPT inlet and outlet threads. Some housings are available with 1/4” NPT plugs on the inlet and outlet sides for gauges or vent ports. The vessels also includes a 1/4” NPT plug for sump drain.
• An economical solution to Fluoropolymer, Stainless Steel or Teflon housings
• Pure Polypropylene components - No fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
• Ultra smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build up
• Resists stress cracking
• Viton O-Rings provide dependable sealing
• Max Temperature -100°F (37.8°C)
• Max Pressure - 100 psi (6.9 bar)
• Deionized and reagent grade water
• Electronic grade chemicals
• Reagent grade chemicals
• Pharmaceutical grade solvents
• Freons (TF, 113)
• Electronic etching solutions
• Magnetic coatings (tape, disc. or card)
• Reverse Osmosis or Ultra-filtration Final Filters
• Reaction solvents for Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, or Polyester Production
Below is all information pertaining to the All Natural Polypropylene Housing:
All Natural Polypropylene Housings
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!