Turbo Pulse GT
The Turbo Pulse GT Pleated Gas Turbine Intake Filter is designed to fit most turbine inlet systems and is meant to keep systems operating at the highest possible levels by preventing outdoor elements such as dust, pollen, sand and salt from entering internal areas.
The ProTura nanofibers have the highest possible MERV Rating in the industry of 15 which helps
prevent fouling, particle fusion and corrosion. Having such a high MERV Rating is also extremely important to make sure that the turbine is operating correctly. The ProTura Nanofiber Technology increases efficiency, reduces emissions and helps with protection.
Available in cartridge or panel style, each with the heavy-duty construction, the Turbo Pluse GT reduces pressure drop, increases output and service life.
• Heavy duty construction
• High Efficiency - MERV 15
• Moisture Resistant Nanofibers
• Galvanized Helix expanded or Stainless Steel Expanded liners
• 100% Cellulose and Polyester Blend with ProTura Nanofiber
• Galvanized or Stainless Steel End Caps
• Seamless Polyisoprene Gasket for a better seal
• Lower Pressure drop = Increased Turbine Output
• Extended service life
• Optional Pre-Filter wraps are available for longer filter life and an overall reduction in replacement filter costs
Below is all information pertaining to the Turbo Pulse GT Filters:
Turbo Pulse GT
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!