Coolant Recycling Centrifuge
The T10-3-315 Turbo Separator Model is a complete centrifuge system that removes solids and tramp oil from metal working coolants. It discharges cleaned coolant into the clean tank, removes and directs tramp oil to an oil tank, and solids are manually removed via a large easy-to-clean liner.Components include a 3 phase centrifuge, dirty and clean holding tanks, oil collection tank, transfer and feed pumps, a coolant make-up system and automatic valves and controls.
It can be installed as a free-standing batch process unit, integrated with a single machine tool, or used on-line as a side stream processing unit for large central sumps. Processing capacity is up to 90 GPH.
The T10-3-315 is the easiest commercially available centrifugal coolant recycling system to operate and maintain. Each units operate at high gravitational forces to pull loosely and mechanically emulsified tramp oil away from good coolant. The separator’s large solids capacity and easy-to-clean removable bowl liner is designed to make it ideal for many applications. Solids can be removed down to 2 micron.
• 3450 RPM Rotating Speed, Generating 1180 G’s
• Unique bowl design with heavy duty plastic liner with handles for ease of removal
• Mixing in the dirty tank helps deliver all the contaminants to the centrifuge
• Available in corrosion-resistant materials
• Complete packaged system with automatic coolant make-up, tanks and pumps
• Uses no consumable media
• Increased production quality and consistency
• Reduced new coolant purchases
• Reduced disposal volume of reusable coolant
• Reduced machine tool sump maintenance and labor costs
• Reduced tooling costs
• Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Materials
• Water Soluble Coolant
• Semi-Synthetic Coolants
• Synthetic Coolants
Below is all information pertaining to the Coolant Recycling Centrifuge:
T10-3-315 Turbo Separator
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!