High Temperature Nomex Bag Filters
Constructed using 100% Synthetic fibers in Nomex. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration Nomex bags are singed.
There are no needle holes, thus increasing efficiencies by preventing bypass. The elimination of threads further reduces possibility of fiber shedding. Steel Ring bags have a Galvanized Steel Ring (Stainless Steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. The Plastic Flange Bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (fully welded upon request).
• Glazed/Singed finish on Nomex reduces fiber-shedding
• Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
• Silicone-free construction
• High Dirt holding capacity
• Low cost
• Micron ratings from 1 to 200
• All industry standard and custom sizes available
• Broad chemical compatibility
• High flow/low pressure drop
• Sewn or fully-welded construction
• Handles on all bags
• Choice of Steel Ring or Plastic Flange
• Temperature Ratings to 425°F
• Nominal Efficiency of 87%
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!