Oil Water Separator
Model FOWS was the first of its kind and is still the best and most economical choice for reliable separation of petroleum hydrocarbons and water with minimal solids.
Model FOWS is automatic, easy to operate and produces an effluent with 10 mg/l or less of non-emulsified oil. The oleophelic slant rib coalescing media attracts micron size oil droplets out of the water and coalesces them into larger droplets for removal as a free liquid.
An adjustable, integral skimmer decants the accumulated oil for discharge through a nozzle located on either side of the tank. The clarified water flows out of the tank by gravity.
Model FOWS features a compact, lightweight, leak-proof fiberglass shell for positioning anywhere in the plant. It is pre-assembled, in stock, ready for fast delivery and-quick, easy hook-up to solve your discharge problems
• Six Sizes: 2 to 25 GPM available for immediate delivery
• Economic, reliable gravity flow operation
• Durable, leak-proof, one-piece, corrosion resistant fiberglass construction
• Slant rib coalescer media pack
• Integral Oil Skimmer decants the accumulated oil
• Lightweight, portable - easy to install and move
• No assembly required - plug-in and go
• Lift off cover allows easy inspection and maintenance
• Compressor Condensate
• Surface Skimmings
• Cooling Water
• Groundwater Remediation
• Floor Drains / Mop Water
• Machine Tool Coolant Tramp Oil
• Rinse Tanks / Wash Tanks
• Dense Coalescing Pack for Finer Polishing
• Elevation Stand or Portable Cart
• High Level Switch for Back-Up Protection
• Integral Oil Reservoir
• High Temperature Construction for over 130°F Cleaning and Washing Solutions
• Auxiliary External Oil Reservoirs
• Post Filter with High Absorption Coalescing Media
• Floating Inlet Skimmer
Portable Coalescer for Tramp Oil Removal:
East Coast Filter’s FOWS-P Model is an economical and easy to operate coaelscer and Oil/Water Separator, designed to prefilter suspended solids and remove oils (both free and tramp) from multiple water based applications. It's small and mobile design allows the unit to easily be positioned anywhere in the plant. Delivered completely assembled, requiring only plant air supply and gravity clean return makes the FOWS-P very simple and easy to operate. This unit is extremely reliable, requires very little operator maintenance, only to change the occasional pre-filter.
Below is all information pertaining to the Oil Water Separator Filter:
Fiberglass Oil Water Separator
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!