HEPA Filter’s are designed to remove extremely fine particulates such as Dust, Pollen, Mold and Bacteria down to 0.3 Micron at 99.99% Efficiency from the air in critical applications. Specifically installed in Air Filter Units intended to house HEPA Filtration, there are no chances for any bypass of unwanted particulates.
Available in many different configurations, sizes, and materials, East Coast Filter, Inc.’s HEPA Filters can be customized completely to fit in any required application.
• Microns at 0.3 at 99.97% and 99.99% Efficiency
• Frame Materials available in Aluminum, 304 Stainless Steel, 24 ga Galvanized Steel, 18 ga Galvanized Steel, and Particle Board
• Standard and Custom Sizes
• Multiple Frame configurations including Box Style, Single Header, Double Header, Double Turned Flange, and C-Style Frame Available to best fit each application
• Neoprene Gasket for tight Seal
• Made in the USA
Below is all information pertaining to the Standard HEPA Filters:
Standard HEPA Filters
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!