Beverage Grade Cartridges
ZTEC B Bioburden Reduction grade membrane cartridges provide highly consistent performance for bioburden reduction and particle removal across a wide range of beverage, pharmaceutical and biological fluids. The naturally hydrophilic PES membrane filters provide exceptional flow rates, long on-stream life, broad chemical compatibility and have no added surfactants to contribute to extractables. The cartridges are integrity testable and steambable to assure reliable service in critical applications.
• Manufactured in ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment
• 100% Flushed with ultrapure DI water and integrity tested
• Repeatably Steamable/Sanitizable
• High retentions up to 10⁷/cm² challenged for bacteria and yeast
• Pore size, lot and serial number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability
• Complete qualification guide available
• Quick wet treatment available
• Bottled Water
• Ophthalmic Solutions
• Culture Media
• Reagent Chemicals
Below is all information pertaining to the ZTEC B Beverage Grade Cartridge Filter:
Beverage Grade Cartridge Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!