Big Blue Filter Housing
Big Blue ® Filter Housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large capacity filtration needs, including high flow and heavy sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow rate applications. Sumps are constructed of durable reinforced Polypropylene and are available in both 10” and 20” lengths.
The High Flow Polypropylene (HFPP) cap is available with 3/4”, 1”, or 1-1/2”, NPT inlet and outlet ports. The 1-1/4” internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly.
Big Blue ® Housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and are available with or without an optional pressure relief button. They accept a wide variety of 4 1/2” diameter cartridges in either 10” or 20” lengths.
• Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
• Available in 10” and 20” sizes to meet your needs
• Optional pressure-relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
• Accepts 4-1/2” diameter cartridges
• Maximum Temperature - 100°F (37.8°C)
• Maximum Pressure - #10 BB - 100 psi (6.9 bar), #20 BB - 90 psi (6.2 bar)
Below is all information pertaining to the Big Blue Housings:
Heavy Duty Big Blue Filter Housing
Big Blue Filter Housing with Drain
Big Clear Filter Housing
Heavy Duty Big White Filter Housing
Big White Filter Housing with Bypass
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!