Bulk Loading Filter
East Coast Filter’s Bulk Loading Filter is designed to filter liquid chemicals and petroleum based products that are transferred into bulk containers ensuring they are as clean as possible with flow rates up to 50 GPM.
The Bulk Loading Filter can be attached to a pipe or hose with a standard NPT connection or quick connect coupler for easy removal without the use of any tools. The filter is constructed of welded Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel and holds either a Size #3 or #4 Bag Filter. The Vessel will also accommodate a 304 Stainless Steel Perforated Strainer Basket with optional mesh lining as fine as 200 mesh. The Bulk Loading Filter can be fed by gravity or by pump.
• Welded Construction - 304 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
• Uses Standard Size #3 and #4 Bags as well as Strainer Baskets
• No tools required to remove the cover
• Quick Change-outs
• Pipe Sizes 3/4 - 2” NPT or Flanged
• Two Basket Depths - 6 or 12” Nominal
• Three Pressure Ratings - 200 (with clamp cover), 300 or 500 psi (both with Eye Nut cover design)
• ASME Code stamp available
Below is all information pertaining to the Bulk Loading Vessel:
Bulk Loading Vessel
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!