Depth POHD Bags
The POHD Series Depth Liquid Filter Bags have a longer Life, and Maximum Dirt Loading than traditional bag filters. Each of the Filter Bags are composed of a Meltblown Cartridge and all Polypropylene Felt Media. The benefits of this unique depth filter media are low initial pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, longer service life, and precise particle retention.
• Manufactured in the USA
• Optional Glazed Media Finish inhibits fiber migration
• Standard size bags to fit most major housing brands
• Adds an additional 637 Cubic Inches of Depth Filtration
• Gradient Density Depth Media - No other bag holds more dirt
• Available in 1 to 200 Micron Ratings
• Choice of four different Top Rings
• Max Flow: 60 GPM (Size #2)
• Max Temperature: 185°F
• Bottled Water
• Makeup Water
• Corn Syrup
• Cooling Water
• Synthetic Coolants
• Potable Water
• Waste Water
• Storm Water
• Ground Water
Below is all information pertaining to the POHD Depth Bag Filters:
POHD Depth Bag Filters
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!