Drinking Water C Series
An Economical Solution for a Wide range of Residential Applications
Pentair's C Series Cartridges offer an economical solution for all your general-purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a Carbon Impregnated Cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor, and chlorine taste and odor from your tap water. External netting provides additional strength and dirt holding capacity.
C Series Cartridges are available in a variety of sizes and are nominally rated at 5 microns.
These dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
• Available in three lengths and three diameters
• Basic chlorine reduction at a very good economic value
• Both chlorine and sediment reduction
• High flow rates possible due to low initial pressure drop
• Good dirt holding capacity
• General purpose taste and odor reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies
• Polishing filter for process or closed-loop streams
• Filter Media -- PAC Impregnated Cellulose
• End Caps -- Vinyl Plastisol
• Netting -- Polyethylene
• Core -- Polypropylene
• Temperature Rating -- 40°F to 125°F (4.40°C to 51.70°C)
Below is all information pertaining to the C Series Impregnated Carbon Filters:
C Series Cartridges
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!