Economy Grade Pleated Polypropylene
E25C-Series High Purity Economy Grade Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges provide an economical, 100% Polypropylene element for removal of fine or coarse particulate from fluid streams.
The pleated depth media is encapsulated in an integral, continuous length, thermally-bonded structure for cleanliness, pressure, tolerance, and chemical inertness. Offered in both absolute rated (up to 99.98% retention) and nominally rated (90% retention) grade common adapter configurations. Manufactured in clean-room environment to maintain high standards of purity and cleanliness.
• Filtration Media -- Polypropylene
• Support Media -- Polypropylene
• End Caps -- Polypropylene
• Center Core -- Polypropylene
• Outer Support Cage -- Polypropylene
• O-Rings/Gaskets -- Buna, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon Encapsulated Viton, Viton
• Outside Diameter - 2.50" (6.35 cm) Nominal
• Length -- 10" to 40" (25.40 cm to 101.60 cm) Nominal
• Chanegout ΔP (Recommended) -- 35 PSID
• Maximum Operating Temperature -- 176°F (80°C)
• Maximum Differential Pressure -- 60 PSID (4.1 bar) at 68°F (20°C)
• Filtered Hot Water -- 80°C for 30 Minutes
• Steam Sterilization -- 121°C for 30 Minutes, Multiple Cycles
Materials of Construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR. Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are deemed safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 2002/72/EC, 1935/2004 and/or 10/2011.
• Food and Beverage
• Deionized Water
• R.O. Pre-Filtration
• Process Water
• Fine Chemicals
• Plating Chemicals
Below is all information pertaining to the Economy Grade Pleated Polypropylene Filter:
E25C Series Cartridge Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!