Endotoxin Removal Filter
BRHNY-Series Bio-Burden Reduction Grade Nylon Plus+ filter cartridges feature Nylon 6,6 membrane with an advanced positively-charged surface modification that is highly efficient in capturing submicronic particulate matter much finer than the stated mechanical rating. This offers a well-proven capability for highly efficient retention of haze, colloids, and color bodies. Specific to its use in medical applications, pyrogenic endotoxins are effectively removed as is well-documented in field use, industry journals, and laboratory data. Superior microbial retention is achieved to deliver a stable and consistent effluent. The BRHNY+ series offers a more cost-effective alternative to hollow-fiber cartridges in many high-purity applications.
Cartridges are manufactured in a cleanroom environment and are flushed with 18 megaohm ultra-high purity water to ensure cleanliness, low extractables, and quick rinse-up for service use. Tolerant of repeated hot water sanitization and insitu steam sterilization cycles for maximum service life. Each element is diffusion tested to Global Filter standards of integrity to assure consistent and optimal performance
• Media -- Positively Charged Nylon 6,6
• Support Media -- Polypropylene
• Inner Core, End Caps, Cage -- Polypropylene
• Gaskets/O-Rings -- EPDM, Silicone
• Micron Ratings -- 0.5, 0.1
• Nominal Lengths -- 10", 20", 30", 40"
• Outside Diameter -- 2.7" (7 cm)
• Changeout -- 150 psid @ 68°F (10.3 bar @ 20°C), 90 psid @ 150°F (6.2 bar @ 66°C), 35 psid @ 176°F (2.4 bar @ 80°C)
• Recommended Changeout Pressure -- 35 psid (2.4 bar)
• Steam Sterilization - Stratum Single Open End Style Filters may be autoclaved under no end load conditions for 30 minutes at 121°C. Filters should be cooled to normal operating temperatures prior to use.
Below is all information pertaining to the BRHNY Cartridge Filter:
BRHNY+ Endotoxin Removal Cartridge Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!