The Pentair CC Series Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges are an excellent choice to reduce unwanted chlorine taste, odor, and certain VOCs from potable drinking water. Pentek CC Series Cartridges also reduce MTBE. They contain Coconut Shell-Based Activation Carbon, which produces drinking water of exceptional taste and quality and provides better VOC reduction than standard GAC Cartridges.
The construction of the cartridges allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge, while an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. Before the water exits the cartridge, a post-filter helps remove carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured, eliminating any potential for bypass.
• Filter Media - Granular Activated Carbon
• End Caps - Polystyrene
• Post-Filter - Spun Polypropylene
• Outer Casing - Polystyrene
• Expansion Pad - Polystyrene
• Gaskets - Buna-N (Top), Santoprene (Bottom)
• Effective reduction of bad taste and odor, and chlorine taste and odor
• Greater VOC reduction than standard GAC Cartridges
• Integral Post-filter to reduce carbon fines
• Available in a variety of sizes and flow rates
• Micron rating - not rated
• Temperature Rating from 40°F to 125°F
Below is all information pertaining to the Granular Activated Cartridge Filters:
Coconut Shell Granular Activated Cartridge Filters
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!