High Flow Cartridge Vessel
Graver High Flow Series Filter Housings are designed to accept Graver and competitive High Flow Series large geometry Filter Elements. Available in both vertical and horizontal orientations, the High Flow Housings can accept from 1 to 7 filter elements. Also available is a single round tipped horizontal design that allows easier removal without the need for a platform and readily drains from back of the vessel to eliminate fluid spills.
Flow capacity is based on light dirt load and low viscosity. Actual flow rate may be lower with vessel sizing based on fluid dirt loads, nature contaminant, viscosity, micron rating and temperature.
• Industrial grade housings available in 34. 316 and Carbon Steel wetted parts
• ASME U Code available
• Designs for 1, 3, 4, or 7 Filters per housing for flows up to 3500 GPM*
• 150 PSIG Designs
• Accepts 20", 40", and 60" High Flow Cartridges
• Vertical and Horizontal designs offered
• Hold down plate prevents elements from unseating due to back pressure
• Filter removal tool available to facilitate element changeout
• Swing bolts on 150 PSIG design
• Equipped with 1" vent and 2" drain (1" drain on tipped horizontal style)
• Shell/O-Ring -- Buna-N, EPDM, Silicone, and Viton
• Optional -- 300 PSIG (20.6 bar) Flanged Head designs available -- Consult factory (not for use with compressed gases)
• Maximum Operating Pressure -- 150 PSIG (10.3 bar) @ 500°F (260°C) in liquid service for Carbon Steel, 150 PSIG (10.3 bar) @ 300°F (149°C) in liquid service (Not for use with compressed gases) for Stainless Steel
• Vertical housing Inlet/Outlet Side In/Side Out, Side In/Bottom Out
• Horizontal Housing Inlet/Outlet Side In/Bottom Out
• Tilted Horizontal Side In/Side Out, Side In/Bottom Out
• Gauge Ports
• Hinged Cover
• Davit Arm
Below is all information pertaining to the High Flow Series Filter Vessel:
HFH Series High Flow Vessel
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!