High Flow Series Cartridges
Graver High Flow Series Filters feature a larger geometry to handle higher flows with fewer filter elements. The result is much faster, easier filter changeouts. In addition, the inside to outside flow allows for excellent dirt holding capacity, extending the time between filter changeouts. Filter housings are also available and because of the filter high flow and dirt holding capacity, smaller systems are possible, reducing upfront capital costs.
Compatible with most common chemical cleaning, sanitizing and sterilizing agents and with pH range from 1-14. Consult factor for specific compatibility information. Cartridge will withstand up to ten 30 minute hot water cycles at 181°F (83°C) at 5 PSID (0.35 bar)
• 6” Diameter, large geometry for high flow rates
• Absolute retention ratings from 1 to 100 microns
• Capable of flow rates up to 500 gpm in a dingle 60” element
• Inside-out flow retains contaminant even during changeout
• Multi layer pleated construction with optimized surface area
• Outer cage prevents media extrusion problem experienced with some competitive offerings
• Unique Quad Seal gasket provides maximum seal integrity
• Retrofits competitive high flow filter housings
• Thermally bonded construction
• Water Systems
• Food and Beverage
• Pre RO
Below is all information pertaining to the High Flow Series Cartridges:
High Flow Cartridge Filters
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!