Hoodless Air Intake Filters
• Low Pressure Drop and Low Energy Loss
• Flow Rates up to 15,000 SCFM
• Meets a variety of Air Filtration requirements for several types of engines, compressors and blowers.
• Standard construction is of welded Carbon Steel Coated with an Industrial Enamel Finish, providing strength and durability
• Hoodless design used for indoor or sheltered applications that do not require protection from weather damage.
• Models may be mounted directly on machinery or piped to a remove location
• Also available with Stainless Steel Construction for additional strength and durability.
• Maybe modified or customized to meet your specific requirements
• Sizes of 2" to 24" are available
• Male NPT (MNPT) or Plate Flanges (FF) are Standard
• Flanges match diameter and drilling for 150# ANSI
• Optional connections available - right angle base for side mounts (AF), Female NPT (FT), Bevel (BV) and Plain Cut (PE).
Replacement, Cleanable Elements with Radial Fin Design are also available upon request
• Minimum Pressure Drop
• Maximum Filter Area and Dirt Holding Capacity
• Standard Elements are manufactured with #5 Polyester Felt - Providing efficiency of 98% on all Particles of 10 Micron or Larger
Below is all information pertaining to the Hoodless Air Intake Housings:
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!