An economical Meltblown Filter Element that can be used in a wide range of applications. The MBC Depth Filter is constructed out of 100% Polypropylene Media for chemical compatibility with a variety of process fluids. The Molded Core prevents collapse even at elevated temperatures.
• Available in nominal ratings from 1 to 75 microns
• Molded core for excellent collapse strength
• Graded pore construction for long on-stream life
• Meltblown media resists dirt unloading as differential pressure increases
• High dirt holding capacity
• Economical depth filtration
• Thermal bonded endcaps optional
• Free of Binders, adhesives and surfactants
• USP Class VI: Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics
• FDA Listed Materials: All materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5 and 177.1520 as applicable for food and beverage contact.
• NSF 61: Certified to SNF/ANSI STD 61 for materials requirements only - Components
• European Directive for Direct Food Contact: European Regulation No. 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011: Tested for migration behavior and is suitable for contact with all kinds of foodstuffs with minimal rinse-up. Data available upon request.
• RO Prefilters
• Blowdown Post Filter
• Aqueous Solutions
Below is all information pertaining to the MBC Series Cartridges:
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!