With 99%+ efficiency on 0.3-0.4 Micron particulate, ProTura Nanofiber Filters provide maximum filtration. In fact, nothing matches ProTura’s performance in cartridge-style dust collectors.
With Nanofibers 50% smaller than competitive fibers and an industry highest MERV 15 efficiency rating, ProTura nanofiber filters significantly out preform competitive cartridges in all industrial dust collection applications.
• 50% Finer Nanofibers -- provide maximum filtration of submicron particles and lower outlet emissions
• MERV 15 Efficiency Rating -- the highest of any standard cartridge filters. A higher MERV rating means higher filter efficiency, greater ability to remove submicron dust particles from the air and reduced emissions.
• Surface Loading Technology -- with nano-size inter-fiber pores allow caked dust to easily pulse off of the surface layer and keep the media clean. This results in superior cleaning efficiency and savings in compressed air costs.
• Longer Filter Life -- due to less pulse cleaning and filter stress means lower filter replacement costs.
• Lower Initial Pressure Drop -- over the life of the filter and less energy use.
• Compressed Air Savings -- dust is easily dislodged during cleaning because it remains on the nanofiber surface layer and does not embed within the media base substrate. As a result, the number of compressed air pulse cleaning cycles is significantly less thus dramatically reducing compressed air usage.
Below is all information pertaining to the Nano Dust Collector Cartridges:
Nano Dust Collector Cartridges
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!