NDC Nominal Depth Cartridge Filter
East Coast Filter introduces a new nominal rated filter cartridge, the NDC Pleated Filter.
Due to the unique design of this pleated cartridge, it provides 5 to 10 times the surface area (depending on micron). Dirt holding capacity and efficiency are maximized by pleating two layers of nominal felt to create a pre-filter and final filter layer.
The two layer pleat pack is designed for a higher flow applications with a lower initial pressure drop. Thermally bonded end caps prevent particulate by pass.
• Available in Polyester or Polypropylene construction
• Micron ratings from 1 - 200
• Fits most Size #1 or #2 strainer baskets
• Polypropylene and Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
• Broad Chemical Compatibility
• Temperature ratings to 200°F (PO) and 275°F (PE)
• Silicone-free construction
• Nominal Efficiency rating of 87%
• Buna-N O-Ring Standard (EPDM and Viton are Available upon request)
Below is all information pertaining to the NDC Nominal Depth Cartridge Pleated Filter:
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!