PBF Series Pleated Bag Filter
East Coast Filter's Pleated Bag Filters are designed to combine the great qualities of both a Bag Filter and a Cartridge Filter into one in order to achieve longer on stream life, less filter change-outs and the highest level of filtration. These filters are available in either Polyester Felt or Cellulose Media both constructed with Black Molded Urethane End Caps. All of our Pleated Bag Filters are made to fit a
Standard Trade Size #1 and #2 Bag Filter Vessels.
East Coast Filter’s Pleated Bag Filters have up to 6-10x the Filter Surface Area of a
conventional Bag Filter. Our unique Self-Supporting Pleat design allows the Pleated Filter to maintain uniform pleat spacing preventing Pleat Bunching, ensuring 100% of the Filter Media is utilized. The stiffer Felt Media allows the filter to stand up to high operating pressures without the need for expensive Reinforcing Scrim and Support Bands.
• Proprietary Top Sealing Flange provides a Positive Seal on most Trade Size #1 and #2 Housings
• Self-Supporting Pleats for High Operating Pressures
• Up to 6-10X the Filter Surface area of conventional Filter Bags
• Bags can be shredded and compressed into pellets for recycling
• Positive Seal Molded Urethane Cap with Integral Handle
• Cellulose Media is impregnated with Phenolic Resin specifically for Hydraulic,
Cutting and Fuel Oils as well as Metal Working Coolants
• Metal Working Fluids
• Process Water
• Ground Water Remediation
• Parts Washing Solutions
• Incoming Well Water
• Cooling Towers
Below is all information pertaining to the Pleated Bag Filter:
PBF Pleated Bag Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!