Pharmaceutical Grade Cartridges
Pleated Polyethersulfone (PES) Membrane for Sterile Filtration
ZTEC P Sterilizing Grade Membrane Cartridges are validated for complete bacterial retention to yield product sterility in biopharmaceutical final filtration applications. The naturally hydrophilic and low protein binding characteristics of Polyethersulfone Membrane ensure maximum transmission of active ingredients making it ideal for a wide range of Pharmaceutical and Biological liquid applications, including the filtration of therapeutics, vaccines, antibiotics, bulk pharmaceutical and other critical biotechnology products. The double-layer PES 0.2 Micron membrane filters are manufactured in a cleanroom environment, and integrity tested before shipment to assure consistent performance and quality.
• Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment
• 100% Flushed with Ultrapure DI Water
• Meets ASTM Standards for Sterility
• Repeatably Steamable/Sanitizable
• 100% integrity tested prior to release
• Pore Size, lot and Serial Number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability
• Complete Validation Guide available
• Media -- Asymmetric Polyethersulfone Membrane
• Inner Core, End Caps, Cage -- Polypropylene
• Support Layers -- Spunbond Polypropylene
• Gaskets/O-Rings -- Buna-N, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon Encapsulated Viton (O-Rings Only), and Viton
• Micron Rating -- 0.2
• Nominal Lengths -- 10" (25.4 cm), 20" (50.8 cm), 30" (76.2 cm), 40" (101.6 cm)
• Outside Diameter -- 2.7" (6.9" cm)
• Inside Diameter -- 1.0" (2.54 cm)
• Surface Area -- 6.8 ft² (0.63 m²) per 10" Element
• Maximum Sustained Operating Temperature -- 176°F at 20 PSID (80°C at 1.38 bar)
• Maximum Differential Pressure -- 80 PSID @ 70°F (4.14 bar at 21°C) / 40 PSID at 160°F (2.8 bar at 71°C)
• Maximum Reverse Differential Pressure -- 40 PSID at 70°F (2.8 bar at 21°C)
• Recommended Changeout Pressure -- 35 PSID (2.4 bar)
• USP Class VI: Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics
• FDA Listed Materials: All Materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, 177.1520, and 177.2440 as applicable for food and beverage contact.
• European Directive for Food Contact: European Regulation No. 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011: Tested for migration behavior and is suitable for contact with all kinds of foodstuffs with minimal rinse-up. Data available upon request.
• Ophthalmic Solutions
• Culture Media
• Reagent Chemicals
Below is all information pertaining to the ZTEC P Cartridge Filter:
ZTEC P Cartridge Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!