Pleated Dust Collector Bags
East Coast Filter. Inc.'s Bottom and Top Load Pleated Dust Bags are fully customizable with the media, construction of the core, and the ability to add a grounding wire or riveted bands for added strength. The filters are available in a variety of standard lengths, but can be customized to fit any required application.
• 100% Spunbond Polyester Media
• Molded FDA Compliant Urethane End Caps
• Open Pleat Spacing
• Shallow Pleats
• Expanded Metal Galvanized Core
• Polyester Outer Support Bands
• Continuous Operating Temperature 225°F (107°C)
• Designed to Fit Industry Standard Tube Sheets with 6.20”, 6.25” or 6.375” Diameter and up to 3/16” Thick (Top Load)
• Designed to Fit Industry Standard 5.75” Diameter Dust Collector (Bottom Load)
• Collection Efficiencies are 10x or Higher in comparison to a Traditional Polyester Bag
• Rugged and Durable construction increases filter life for reduced maintenance requirements
• Surface Loading Media operates at a lower pressure drop which saves energy
• Wide Shallow Pleats handle High Dust Loads
• Most Filter Configurations are Washable and Reusable (Depending on Application)
• Lower Pulse Pressures Required for Cleaning
• Materials of Construction are tolerant of a wide range of Process Chemicals
Below is all information pertaining to the Pleated Dust Bag:
Top Load Pleated Bag Filter
Bottom Load Pleated Bag Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!