Polyester Felt Bag Filter
Constructed using 100% Synthetic fibers in Polyester. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media.
Fully welded bags are available in Polyester Felt for #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 Plastic Flanges. There are no needle holes, thus increasing efficiencies by preventing bypass. The elimination of threads further reduces possibility of fiber shedding. Steel Ring bags have a Galvanized Steel Ring (Stainless Steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. The Plastic Flange Bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (fully welded upon request).
• Materials Meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
• Optional Singed finish on Polyester reduces fiber-shedding
• Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
• Silicone-free construction
• High Dirt holding capacity
• Low cost
• Micron ratings from 1 to 200
• All industry standard and custom sizes available
• Broad chemical compatibility
• High flow/low pressure drop
• Sewn or fully-welded construction
• Handles on all bags
• Choice of Steel Ring or Plastic Flange
• Temperature Ratings to 200°F (PE)
• Nominal Efficiency of 65%
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!