Polypropylene #1 Bag Vessel
East Coast Filter, Inc.’s Industrial Polypropylene Flat Top Bag Filter Vessel’s are ideal for use in applications with corrosive chemicals where Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Vessels cannot be used.
Although these vessels are commonly used in aggressive chemical process streams, these vessels are also frequently used in applications that contain brackish or sea water.
Available in both Trade Size #1 and Trade Size #2, East Coast Filter, Inc. has
the perfect housing for any application.
• Wide Range of Chemical Compatibility
• Swing Eye Bolt Closure for Easy Cover Removal on the Size #2 Vessel
• Easy Hand Tighten Spin-Off Closure on the Size #1 Vessel
• Perforated Polypropylene Internal Basket to hold a Standard Size #2 (7” x 32”)
or Size #1 (7” x 16”) Bag Filter with a Plastic Flange
• (4) Bolt Holes on the Vessel Base for easy Mounting
• Material of Construction - Polypropylene
• O-Ring Seal - Viton
• Inlet/Outlet Connection - 2" Flange
• Cover Gauge/Vent Port Tap - 1/2" NPT
• Operating Temperature - 5°F (-15°C) to 150°F (65°C)
• Maximum Flow Rate - 75 GPM
Below is all information pertaining to the PP Size #1 Bag Vessel:
Polypropylene Size #1 Bag Filter Vessel
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!