Polypropylene #2 Bag Vessel
East Coast Filter, Inc.’s offers two types of Industrial Polypropylene Size #2 Bag Filter Vessel’s, a unique Over-the-Top design as well as the standard Flat Top Design. These vessels are ideal for use in applications with corrosive chemicals where Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Vessels cannot be used.
Although these vessels are commonly used in aggressive chemical process streams, these vessels are also frequently used in applications that contain brackish or sea water.
• Wide Range of Chemical Compatibility
• Swing Eye Bolt Closure for Easy Cover Removal
• Perforated Polypropylene Internal Basket to hold a Standard Size #2 (7" x 32") Bag Filter with a Plastic Flange
• (4) Bolt Holes on the Vessel Base for Easy Mounting
• Material of Construction - Polypropylene
• O-Ring Seal - Viton
• Inlet/Outlet Connection - 2-1/2" Flange Over the Top Inlet/Opposite Bottom Side Outlet, 2" Flange Inlet/Outlet
• Cover Gauge/Vent Port Tap - 1/2" NPT
• Operating Temperature - 5°F - 140°F
• Maximum Flow Rate - 150 GPM
• Maximum Operating Pressure - 87 PSI (6 bar)
Below is all information pertaining to the PP Size #2 Bag Vessel:
Polypropylene Flat Top Size #2 Bag Filter Vessel
Polypropylene Over-The-Top Size #2 Bag Filter Vessel
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!