Polypropylene #5 Vessel
East Coast Filter, Inc.’s Industrial Heavy Duty Polypropylene Size #5 Bag Filter Vessel is ideal for applications with corrosive and aggressive chemicals where Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Vessels cannot be used. In conjunction with being used in applications with chemicals, these vessels are also commonly used where Brackish or Sea Water are present.
• Wide Range of Chemical Compatibility
• Hand-Tight Cover with Ergonomic Raised Handles for Easy Removal
• Perforated Polypropylene Internal Basket to hold a Standard Size #2 (4.12” x 24”) Bag Filter with a Plastic Flange
• (4) Bolt Holes on the Vessel Base for Easy Mounting
• Polypropylene Basket Hold Down
• The Vessel is Tapped for a 1/2” Drain (Must be Drilled)
• Material of Construction - Polypropylene
• O-Ring Seal - Viton, EPDM, Buna
• Inlet/Outlet Connection - 2" Flange Top Inlet/Opposite Bottom Side Outlet
• Cover Gauge/Vent Port Tap - 1/2" NPT
• Operating Temperature - 5°F - 140°F
• Maximum Flow Rate - 79.25 GPM
• Maximum Operating Pressure - 87 PSI (6 bar)
Below is all information pertaining to the PP Size #5 Bag Vessel:
Polypropylene Size #5 Bag Filter Vessel
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!