Polypropylene Felt Bag Filter
Constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in Polypropylene. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media.
Fully welded bags are available in Polypropylene Felt for #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5 Plastic Flanges. Steel Ring bags have Galvanized Steel Ring (Stainless Steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. Steel Ring bags have Galvanized Steel Ring (Stainless Steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
• Micron ratings from 1 to 200
• All Industry standard and custom sizes available
• Broad chemical compatibility
• High flow/low pressure drop
• Sewn or fully-welded construction
• Handles on all bags
• Temperature ratings to 275°F
• Nominal Efficiency of 65%
• Materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
• Optional glazed finish on Polypropylene reduces fiber-shedding
• Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
• High dirt holding capacity
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!