Polypropylene Monofilament Mesh Bag Filters
Steel-Ring bags have a Galvanized Steel Ring (Stainless Steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. Plastic Flange bags have a specially-designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (welded collars available upon request).
• Micron ratings from 1 to 1500
• All industry standard and custom sizes available
• High flow/Low pressure drop media
• Surface retention filtration
• Wide chemical compatibility
• Economical removal of non-deformable contaminants
• Non-fiber releasing
• Good removal efficiencies
• Temperature ratings up to 350°F
• Silicone-free construction
• Monofilament and Multifilament options
• Polyester & Nylon Materials meet FDA regulations for contact under CFR21, section 177.1520
Below is all information pertaining to the Polyester Multifilament Mesh Bag Filters:
Standard Mesh Liquid Bag Filters
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!