Sanitary Cartridge Vessel
East Coast Filter, Inc.’s SDV Series Sanitary Filter Housing is an innovative product for Food and Beverage Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry and any High End Industry which requires high purity fluid.
The SDV Series is made of 0.25 RA Electropolished 316 or 316L Stainless Steel for durability and ensure optimal cleanability in critical area while maintaining cost effectiveness. The SDV Series is available in either single or multiple cartridge housings. Each vessel is available in 10” to 40” Lengths to meet various applications.
• 316 or 316L Stainless Steel Construction
• Sanitary Connections
• 0.25 RA Electropolished Finish
• Holds a 2.67” OD Cartridge Filter
• Can accept a 10”, 20”, 30” and 40” Long Cartridge
• Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 Quality System
• ASME Code U/UM Stamp (Optional)
• Head - 316 or 316L Stainless Steel
• Shell - 316 or 316L Stainless Steel
• Leg/Clamp - 304 Stainless Steel
• O-Rings - Silicone (Standard), EPDM, Teflon Encapsulated Viton, Viton
• Inlet/Outlet Connection - 1”, 2”, 3” Ferrule Ends
• Vent - 1/2” Ferrule Ends
• Maximum Operating Pressure - 150 PSIG (10.3 bar) @ 77°F (25°C) in Liquid Service
Below is all information pertaining to the Sanitary SDV Sanitary Vessel:
SDV Series Sanitary Filter Housing
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!