SCV Housing with Sealing Ring
East Coast Filter’s SCV Filter Housings accepts Double Open Ended (DOE) or 222 Single Open Ended (SOE) style cartridge filters and are available in 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Construction for maximum chemical compatibility.
• Accepts 5.0”, 9.75”, 10.0”, 20.0” and 30.0” DOE (Knife-Edge-Seal) style or 222 style cartridges (Our 222 Style will accept both the 222 and DOE Cartridge configurations).
• 1/2”, 3/4” & 1” NPT Inlet/Outlet connection sizes for easy in-line pipe installations
• Filter Housing comes with 1/4” NPT bottom drain with plug for easy spillage-free cartridge change outs
• Unique locking ring design eliminates bolt, cap and nut gasket - ideal for tight installations
• Self-adjusting sealing cup spring design provides positive filter cartridge seal for non-compressible cartridges
• 304 and 316 Stainless Steel materials of construction allow for use in a wide range of applications
• Maximum Pressure for hot water at 150 psig @ 140 °F
• Two outlets to allow piping from the same direction
• Liquid Service Only - Do Not Use for pressurized gas
• Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 Compliant Materials
Below is all information pertaining to the SCV Cartridge Housing:
SCV Cartridge Housing
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!