Spin-On Filter Elements
The 8900 and 9000 Series Spin-On Elements are used as process and safety filters which protect individual pumps, valves, or the hydraulic circuit from contamination. With minimal maintenance, the element can be replaced in a matter of seconds which allows for little downtime.
• Micron Rating (8900 Series) -- 3, 3A, 10, 12A, 25, and 25A Micron, 100 Mesh
• Micron Rating (9000 Series) -- 1, 3, 3A, 6A, 10, 12A, 25, and 25A Micron, 100 Mesh
• Temperature -- -65°F to 250°F Operating
• Rated Flow -- Up to 70 GPM (return, 25 GPM (Suction)
• Recommended Working Pressure -- 100 PSI
Below is all information pertaining to the Spin-On Filter Elements:
8900 and 9000 Series Elements
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!