Stainless Steel Single Metal Bag Filter Vessels
East Coast Filter, Inc.’s Stainless Bag Filter Vessels are available in both 304 and 316 Stainless Steel and can be used in applications that utilize various corrosive chemicals, brackish water, or high temperatures due to their inability to rust.
The Vessels can be used as a standard Bag Vessel by incorporating a Felt or Mesh Bag Filter into the Basket or as a Strainer. Each Vessel is fully customizable to meet any specific requirement. Contact your East Coast Filter, Inc. Representative to find the best Solution for your application.
• Swing Eye Bolt Closure
• 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Construction
• Low Pressure Drops
• Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
• Easy to Clean
• 150 Class ANSI Flange or NPT Connections
• High Chemical Compatibility
• Sanitary Connections
• Extended Length Legs
• Liquid Displacers for Easy Servicing
• 316 Stainless Steel Basket
• Solid Walled Basket to hold Carbon or Resin
• Duplexed Vessels
• Food and Beverage
• Chemical Processing
• Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
• Municipal Water Treatment
• Industrial Water Treatment
• Pulp and Paper
• Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids
Below is all information pertaining to the Stainless Steel Steel Single Metal Bag Filter Vessels:
Stainless Steel Bag filter Vessels
Model 8 Trade Size #1 & #2 Drawings
Model 4 Trade Size #3 & #4 Drawings
Model 6 Trade Size #7, #8 and #9 Drawings
For Drawings and information on other vessel configurations or connection sizes, please contact our office and we would be happy to assist you!
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!