Standard Multi Round Bag Vessel
East Coast Filter, Inc's Multi Round Bag Filter Vessels are designed for applications with larger flow rates and requirements for higher dirt holing capacities than standard Bag Filters. Housings can be constructed in 304 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel and house (4) or (6) Baskets. A Davit Assist Arm and Hand-Wheel are mounted to the Cover of the Housing to facilitate easy and safe cover removal.
• Two standard sizes available, (4) Bag (max flow rate 500 gpm) and (6) Bag
(max flow rate 750 gpm design)
• Available in Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel materials of construction for maximum chemical and temperature compatibility.
• Flanged connections from 2 inch through 6 inch pipe
• Includes vent, drain and gauge port connections
• Maximum pressure rating 150 psi at 200°F
• Positive O-Ring seal design minimizes the chance of fluid by-pass
• Davit Arm with hand wheel and hydraulic cover lift for ease of use
• Operator friendly, swing bolt eye closure design allows quick filter change outs
• Housings can accept industry standard trade size #2 bag filters with steel or
plastic sealing flanges
Below is all information pertaining to the Standard Multi Round Vessel:
Standard Multi Round
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!