East Coast Filter’s String Wound Filter Cartridges are a proven technology for gross solids removal or fine filtration. String wound filters are available in thirteen different filter medias and in a variety of core and end fitting configurations. Our state of the art computerized production machinery allows us to manufacture these wound cartridges providing consistent
performance, reduce surface blinding and insure full depth of media utilization.
East Coast Filter’s String Wound Filter Cartridges are a proved economical solution for the removal of solid particles from all liquids including viscous chemicals, oils, and compressed gases. Micron ratings are available
from 0.5 to 200 at a nominal efficiency rating. These cartridges are available in continuous wound lengths from 4 inches to 72 inches long and diameters from 1-5/8” to 5 7/8”. Single cavity and multi round vessels are also available.
• Wide range of configurations to ensure chemical compatibility
• FDA compliant materials per CFR Title 21 for contact with portable and edible fluids.
• High dirt holding capacity for longer process times between filter change outs
• Continuous wound lengths up to 72” long.
• We stock the most popular configuration for same day deliveries.
• Process and Portable Water
• Pre-Filtration for Membranes and Reverse Osmosis Systems
• Food and Beverage
• Ground Water Remediation
• Chemical Solutions
• Oils and Solvents
Below is all information pertaining to the String Wound Cartridge Filter:
String Wound Cartridge Filter
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!