The T-Series is ideal for the removal of smoke, fumes and oil/coolant smoke and mist. It has the ability to clean contaminated air and recirculate it back to the work area, reducing energy costs by not having to exhaust conditioned air to the outside.
Models T1300, T2600, and T5200 can be installed either unducted or ducted for source capture. Models T1001 and T2002 are designed for in-ducted capture.
• Solid State Power Supply
• Spiked Ionizing Blades
• Extra Depth Collector Cells
• Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor
• Electrical Component Box Mounted out of Air Stream
• Optional Multi-Purpose Plenum
• Motor HP Options for Added Static Pressure
• Self Glazing Ceramic Insulators
• Extra Depth Collector Cell with More Dirt Holding Capacity
• Spiked Ionizer
• High Efficiency - Up to 95% One Pass and 99% on Double Pass Option
• Permanent Ionizer/Collector Elements - No Replacement Costs
• Low Pressure Drop
• Hinged Filter Access - No Tools Required
Below is all information pertaining to the T-Series Coolant Mist Collectors:
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!