Variflow HT Rigid Cell
Variflow® HT Filters are designed to provide high filtration efficiency in high temperature applications. Three temperature ranges are available (500°F, 750°F and 900°F) to meet the operating requirements of any system.
The cell sides are constructed of Aluminized Steel, which will not flake off or become brittle at elevated temperatures. Cross braces and expanded metal faceguards on the air entering and leaving sides provide additional support and rigidity. Corrugated Aluminum separators with rolled edges maintain proper spacing between pleats at all air flow rates and operating temperatures.
• High efficiency Microglass paper media
• Three efficiencies (MERV 14, 13, and 11)
• Three Temperature ranges (500°F, 750°F and 900°F)
• Completely rigid, metal box design
• Cross braces and faceguards on both sides
• 12” and 6” depths
• 24 Gauge Aluminized Steel cell sides
• High temperature glass wrap sealant
• Single-Header construction (Standard), Double-Header (Optional)
• High temperature gasket on air exiting side
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!