Hallett UV Wastewater purifications with patented Crossfire Technology are engineered for simple, efficient multiplex configuration and treat flows up to 1 MGD for wastewater and reuse applications.
The Hallett has low pressure and high output which makes it the first of it’s kind to match and/or beat the performance of traditional medium pressure systems.
Both the Hallett 13 and the Hallett 30-1” Systems are factory sized and programmed to achieve target treatment requirements. They are effective in a broad range of pre-treatment wastewater quality applications and are also engineered to prevent operator exposure to potentially hazardous wastewater, thanks to the self cleaning quartz.
UV Pure's Patented Crossfire Technology is at the core of each system and aids in the most effective water purification.
• Highest UV Dose – proprietary high-output long-life lamps
• Built in turbulence generators increase dose
• Elliptical reflectors target & deactivate pathogens from 360°
• Dual smart UV sensors monitor UV intensity dose and UV transmittance
• Built-in microprocessor monitoring with visual and audible alarm notification
• Lamps air-cooled – operate at most effective UV output at all times
• Dry contacts for remote alarm monitoring, and stop/start
• One sensor for each lamp – no short circuiting if lamp fails
• Automatic fail-safe shut-off solenoid valve – if the water is running, the water is safe
• Self Cleaning
• Simple to install
• Self Cleaning
• 316 Stainless Steel connections
• Mounts vertically; wall mounting template included
• No extra space required for lamp removal or service
Below is all information pertaining to the Wastewater UV System:
Hallett UV Disinfection System
Cannot find the configuration you are looking for? We would be happy to issue you a formal quote with exactly what you need.
Call 1-877-ANY-FILTER, Email, or LiveChat Today!